Wednesday, October 1, 2008

High School Stories

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Sort of.



2. What kind of car did you drive? A white Toyota Camry that got stolen my senior year.



3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? I was a flag girl in the marching band, and during an out of state competition, I knocked a guy's tooth out.



4. Were you a party animal? No.



5. Were you considered a flirt? Are you kidding?



6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band and choir



7. Were you a nerd? I was in band and choir, what do you think?



8. Were you on any varsity teams? How could I have done sports when I was so busy with band and choir?



9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.



10. Can you still sing the fight song? Most of it.



11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Young, Mr. Nekoba, Mrs. Spindler



12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the cafeteria



13. School Mascot? We were the trailblazers, but the guy who ran around at the football game was called Z man (after the Z in blazer). There was also a Z boy.



14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yes, with David Gardner, 6'4"



15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? School or homecoming? And the answer to both is probably no.



16. What do you remember most about graduation? It was in the convention center, which was all one level, and my family couldn't see me.



17. Where did you go senior skip day? I was sick and did nothing on senior skip day.



18. Have you gained weight since then? No.



19. Who was your prom date? Patrick Leytham, 6'1"



20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I graduated with like 650 people. Probably not. Plus, I'll still be living in Texas on a graduate student's salary.



21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Pay more attention in your stats class. It turns out you actually WILL use it later.

I would love to hear about the great high school memories the rest of you have!

1 comment:

Ami said...

Haha, your answers made me laugh. I think you should post a picture from your date to homecoming with the super tall guy.
I am totally going to do this, but I have a couple other entries I need to do first 'cause they're kind of sequential. Maybe I am too rigid.