Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Tag

3 Names you go by:

-Megan

-Meg

-Moka


3 Restaurants I love

-Macaroni Grill

-Any place that serves good sushi

-Kerbey Lane (in Austin)


3 Trips to plan on this year

-Memphis in October (yea, Graceland!)

-Port Angeles, WA (It's right by Forks. I think we're going to try to see Twilight while we're there).

-Someplace where the Detroit RedWings are playing (possibly Vancouver, maybe Dallas)


3 Things I want badly

-a nap

-better Asian food in Lubbock

-Sports Night on DVD


3 pets I've had

-Cleo, the fish

-Speedy, the fish

-Lace, the fish


3 Things I did yesterday

-Presented a poster at Human Sciences Week (so much less impressive than it sounds)

-Saw a client

-Went to an institute activity


3 Things I ate today

-a chocolate chip cookie

-a chocolate chip cookie

-a chocolate chip cookie

3 Fears

-birds pooping on my head (I don't even stand next to people who have ever had it happen).

-Slipping in the shower, breaking my hip or leg, being taken to the emergency room, and having Layne operate on me and see me naked (this is a more recent, but pervasive fear, which has slowly replaced the fear of marrying someone from Lubbock).

-Not being able to get a job when I graduate (admittedly, this one would have the worst consequences, but I do not think about it as often as I do the other two).


3 Things I plan on doing today

-watching the Red River Shootout (yes, I am mildly rooting for Texas, sorry Ami)

-lots of homework

-calling the corn maze to see if we can come on Monday night forn FHE


3 Things I plan on doing tomorrow

-going to church

-attending stake choir

-having a meeting



3 Favorite Holidays

-Christmas

-Thanksgiving

-Fourth of July

3 Favorite beverages

-ginger ale

-Stephen's orange hot chocolate

-cold water


3 People I tag

-I think this puts a lot of pressure on people. If you like it, go ahead an do it. If not, I don't want to make you feel guilty.

1 comment:

Ami said...

Hahahaha, I laughed forever about your fears (really insensitive, I know). I'm still laughing. Maybe you should install one of those safety bars in your shower, and you could put those nonstick/stain promoting pads at the bottom. Sexy.