Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crazy 8's

Crazy 8's
8 things I'm obsessed with right now:

1. College football
2. Getting a publication
3. Blogging
4. Making a movie
5. What to do with my life.
6. Watching TV shows on the Internet
7. stuffwhitepeoplelike.com
8. 80's movies and music

8 words or phrases I use often:

1. Really? Really?
2. I want to honor that.
3. You XY's
4. I'm sitting here.
5. I don't buy it.
6. Right
7. I'm going to be real with you.
8. Sometimes, I can't believe we're friends.

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Pushing Daisies
2. CSI: NY
3. ER
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Friends
6. Seinfeld
7. What Not to Wear
8. Everybody Loves Raymond



8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Wrote a paper

2. Met with my advisor

3. Saw six clients

4. Made Crock-Pot chicken parmesan

5. Taught class

6. Finished Season 4 Disc 1 of ER

7. Bought cheese and milk while I talked on the phone

8. Worked on my stats homework

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

1. Capriotti's--fabulous sandwiches

2. Baja Fresh--for their black bean burritos with grilled chicken

3. Sweet Tomatoes

4. Thai Pepper

5. Rosa's

6. Macaroni Grill

7. Musashi Sushi

8. Kerbey Lane

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

1. Going to Washington for Thanksgiving

2. Seeing my family at Christmas

3. Being done with my stats class

4. Washington D.C. in February

5. Visiting Tracy in Georgia

6. Being done with school

7. Finishing the movie

8. Moving out of Lubbock



8 Things on My Wish List:

1. a new iPod

2. Sports Night on DVD

3. a nap

4. time off

5. mochi ice cream

6. a really good mixer

7. homemade bread

8. a bigger closet

8 people I tag:


Tag yourselves if you like!

2 comments:

Melanee said...

How was the chicken parm? I didn't know you had a crock-pot. Your blog always makes me hungry.

Tracy said...

I made the blog again!! We can't wait for you to visit too. Graham can't stop talking about it.