Thursday, July 31, 2008

Before the trips

I am sitting in the intern office printing off various itineraries because tomorrow, I am leaving Lubbock for three weeks and two days, and I am going to be in four different cities during that time. Friday, I will fly into Salt Lake City and drive immediately to Rexburg, Idaho, for the wedding of one of my best friends, Rachel Dobra on Saturday morning. I will then drive back to Salt Lake that same day. On Monday, I am flying from Salt Lake to San Diego for a conference on substance abuse. I will return back to Salt Lake on Wednesday night, just in time to catch my flight to Tokyo on Thursday morning. Whew!

I plan to blog about every detail of the trip. However, I have learned that when there is actually something worth talking about, I am usually too busy to post it-hence the postings about Knox Overstreet and Mamma Mia. So, hopefully, I really will share my experiences in my blog. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Ami said...

Good luck. You're going to Tokyo??? I am really jealous. Maybe I will see you while you're in Salt Lake. We're hanging out with George & Melanee Saturday night. Hooray! Have a great time!