Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas

I have neglected this blog as of late, mostly because I've been spending a lot of time with the majority of the people in my life who actually read my blog. I have taken almost no pictures this season, but I thought it would be good to briefly give an update of my life as of late:

-My old computer has been on the fritz lately, so I bought a MacBook, which means I am now a Mac person. I'm still not sure how I feel about that, but I got a good deal on the computer, and I am enjoying all of the programs on my computer that I will probably never use in my regular life.

-My life got really hectic at the end of the semester. However, I finished all of my requisite hours in Texas Tech's family therapy clinic. In addition, Layne and I finished taping four segments of our movie, and I will start collecting data for my dissertation in January.

-I spent some time in Utah with family and friends, playing with my nieces and nephew, going to the temple with my parents and siblings, and eating at all of the restaurants they don't have in Lubbock. Now, I am spending some time in Las Vegas with my parents while I try to get some manuscripts ready for publication (doesn't that sound exciting?).

-I have to go back to school in about a week. But it will be my last semester of coursework, so, if it doesn't kill me, it will only make me stronger, right? 

I wish I had more exciting things to say. I hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

2 comments:

Melanee said...

We forgot to watch the video!!!!!!!! Dang. Now we're going to have to wait a really long time, aren't we?

Lisa said...

It was so good to see you chica! Thanks for coming up!