Monday, May 16, 2011

My life lately


I officially survived Fall and Winter semesters at BYU!



I am teaching one class during the spring, but it is taking significantly less of my time.



So what have I been up to lately?



Playing at the park...



Making cake pops for Easter...


Visiting the Tulip Festival...


Hanging with two of my favorite kids!


Sammie was showing me her dance costume tonight (I posed her like this),


and I guess Kevin wanted to dress up too.


This is a new swimming suit and shirt he just got.

Then she spent a few minutes showing me her dance routine, while he spent some time showing me how he could climb up three steps and jump to the ground.

Never let it be said that these kids don't appreciate an audience.

2 comments:

Ami said...

Haha, I love Samantha's pose and how Kevin needed to dress up, too.

Maria said...

I love this! And if Brookie could read this she would be very jealous of the time her cousins get to spend with Aunt Megan. We'll see you soon!