Monday, January 31, 2011

Magic Beans

Monica: (About the credit card company on the phone) Look, they just wanna see if you're okay.

Rachel: They wanna know if I'm okay. Well, let's see, the FICA guys took all my money, everyone I know is either getting married, or getting promoted, or getting pregnant, and I'm getting coffee! And it's not even for me! So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then you can tell them I'm okay, okay?

Monica: (She pauses. On the phone) Uh, Rachel has left the building, can you call back?

It was one of those days. Luckily, when I turned on my car radio, the Friends theme song was playing, and I realized that, like Rachel, I will be fine.

I've got magic beans.

*I realize drawing comfort from Friends episode is pathetic and heretical, but I take inspiration where I can get it.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love this. I hope your day got better.